Following the end of lock down in the Clarence Valley LGA from 6.00pm on Friday 10th September 2021, the Yamba Golf & Country Club re-opened it’s doors to the public once again with the following restrictions in place for all members, staff, and visitors to the Club:
- All Members & Guests need to scan the QR code provided with a digital smart device using the NSW Service app, and present to a member of staff once completed.
- Masks are still mandatory for all indoor public venues, including public transport, front-of-house hospitality, retail and business premises, on planes and at airports. Our team will all be wearing masks and anyone in the Club needs to wear a mask unless medically exempt (you do not have to wear a mask when you are eating and drinking or outdoors)
- Children aged under 12 will not need to wear a mask indoors.
- Drinking and eating while standing will not be allowed unless when in an outdoor area (you must remain seated)
- Up to 50 guests can attend weddings and funerals with eating and drinking permitted while seated. Dancing is permitted at weddings.
- Social distancing applies always with one person per four square metres when indoors, and one person per two square metres outdoors
- Travel to the Club from an area currently in lock down, under stay at home orders, or a confirmed Covid-19 hot spot will not be permitted. Yamba Golf & Country Club reserve the right to refuse entry to the venue and deny service to any persons not complying with these restrictions.
We thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
Please continue to follow NSW Health for further advice and information.
View more News & Promotions